Welcome to QueViva Fitness!
I am so excited and delighted to share QueViva Fitness with you. I have been working really hard to build up to this point and have dreamed of this day for a long time. I could visualize myself doing this back in 1998, I just did not know how I would get from the dream to the reality. However, with vision, perseverance and your incredible love and support, we have made it this far and I THANK YOU!!
Supporting a healthier community through fitness programs for One and All.
- “Like” QueViva Fitness on Facebook to stay informed.
- New Studio Location: 82 Fitzgerald Dr. Unit 3C in Jaffrey, NH! Doors Open January 2nd! Check out the NEW schedule of classes.
- Grand Opening Celebration: QueViva Fitness is starting the new year off with a BANG! We open the doors to our new studio on January 2nd and we will have our Grand Opening Celebration on Saturday 1/11/14 from 9am-2pm. Come celebrate this exciting milestone with us. Stay for part of the event or make it a workout marathon to kick off the New Year. (more)
- Destination Imagination Fundraser: Saturday 1/4/14 from 4-7pm. Zumba® Kids will be from 4:00-4:45pm followed by Zumba® Fitness (13+) from 5-7pm. Location: Jaffrey Grace School Gym.
- New Program: Zumbini™ for ages 0-4 years old. See attached flier for all info on that program coming in a separate email.
People are saying…
Thanks for being such an inspiration to me!!! Your classes have made me feel the best that I have felt since before kids :) I’m so excited for you to continue on a great adventure in life – which will also continue to keep our community healthy.
- Tracy -
No matter what happened during my very busy day, the time I spend at Zumba® with Sheilla is like a little vacation! I look forward to every class and ALWAYS feel great when I leave.I’m learning new moves to great tunes, and toning everything all at once! This is way more than a workout!
- Colleen -
I NEVER thought exercise could be fun but your Zumba® classes are a blast! I love dancing away my stress at the end of the day, and hanging out with the girls. Oh yeah, and I’ve lost 10 pounds. Thank you Sheilla, and congrats on QueViva!
- Marie -
I have experienced Zumba from several instructors and I must say, Sheilla Parkerson is by far the most energetic, caring and exceptional at what she does. Because of her energy, humor, and instruction, the classes just fly by and before you know it, the hour is over, you are sweating like a cold drink glass on a hot day and you laughed and had fun! What a joy to know Sheilla and experience her talent.
- Pam -